Friday, April 30, 2010

RomeO and JulieX

This week as I was slacking, and procrastinating on all my homework, I went to hulu an online TV website. As always I looked for the newest episode of the Simpson's. Within just the first two minutes of this episode, The Squirt and the Whale, there was a reference to Romeo and Juliet. It was very short, but during an add on the Simpson's TV they have characters kissing each other. I can't explain exactly what happened but just copy and past this link and you'll find it at two minutes. http://www.hulu.com/watch/141735/the-simpsons-the-squirt-and-the-whale

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Yes, I agree that there are a lot of references. You can find them pretty much everywhere! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great example that proves that Romeo and Juliet have had a great influence on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty sweet mang. Just goes to show that Romeo and Juliet and everywhere.

    ReplyDelete